How to get to camping*** Val de Boutonne in Saint-Jean-d'Angély?
The campsite is ideally located less than one hour from the main tourist sites of the region Poitou-Charentes. A perfect way to visit Saint-Jean-d'Angély, set at the heart of the Boutonne, and the area, before exploring the surrounding towns to find heritage and must-see attractions.
- at 25 km from Saintes
- at 40 km from Rochefort
- at 60 km from La Rochelle
- at 35 km from Cognac
- at 45km from the Marais Poitevin nature park
- from La Rochelle and Rochefort: the D137 and then the 739 or the N11 and then the D939
- from Niort: motorway A10 or the D150
- from Saintes: motorway A10 or the D150
Motorway A10: exit 34 Saint-Jean-d'Angély
Railway station of Saint-Jean-d'Angély.
- Regional trains coming from Royan, Niort or Saintes
For more information: SNCF
Airports: La Rochelle at 60 km / Angoulême-Cognac at 44 km
The entire staff of camping***Val de Boutonne remains at your full disposal to provide you with more information.